poniedziałek, 1 grudnia 2008

z sieci

"To help you decide if you may be a CrazyMaker, answer these questions:
1. Do I like to talk about myself more than listen to others? 2. Do I consider myself to be more important than others? 3. Do I find pleasure in dominating others? 4. Am I coercive in trying to convince others that my way is the right way? 5. Do I overwhelm people with my moods? 6. Am I easily irritated? 7. Do I feel that others always get a better deal than I do? 8. Do I often feel mistreated by others? 9. Do the actions of others always fall short of meeting my expectations? 10. Am I filled with resentment? 11. Are others often upset with me? 12. Am I often upset with others?

The author of The Artist's Way, Julia Cameron, has this to say about crazymakers (which reminded me of many of the work situations that y'all write in about):
Crazymakers are those personalities that create storm centers. They are often charismatic, frequently charming, highly inventive, and powerfully persuasive. And, for the creative person in their vicinity, they are enormously destructive. you know the type: charismatic, but out of control, long on problems, and short on solutions.Crazymakers are the kind of people who can take over your whole life. To fixer-uppers, they are irresistible: so much to change, so many distractions...If you are involved with a crazymaker, you probably know it already, and you certainly recognize the thumbnail description in the paragraph above. Crazymakers like drama. If they can swing it, they are the star. Everyone around them functions as supporting cast, picking up their cues, their entrances and exits, from the crazymaker's (crazy) whims (pp. 44 and 45).

Brak komentarzy: